Thursday, May 4, 2006

Lost's Evangeline Lilly

Lost's Evangeline LillyThe brunette actress admits she succumbed to the pressures of Hollywood when she landed the role of Kate Austen in the hit US series, Lost. She said: "I went from, 'Yeah, I'm in shape and I can go to the beach' to, 'I'm going to be on national television and every ounce of body fat needs to go'."

Meanwhile, the stunning actress, who was recently named in FHM magazine's top 10 sexiest women in the world, has said she will not film nud scenes for Lost.

She said: "When I got the first draft of the pilot episode there was a nud e scene in there. So before I got the job I said to JJ Abrams, 'You need to know I'm a bit of a prude and nudi-ty is something that I'm going to be adamantly opposed to'.

"When we came to shoot the scene it had been re-written for me to be in a tank top and underwear."

No comments:

Post a Comment