Monday, October 10, 2005

Charlize Theron 's dart skill

Image hosted by Photobucket.comAcademy Award-winning beauty Charlize Theron knows how to throw a good arrow.

The 30-year-old Monster star hustled a group of hardened miners to play darts with her - and won, contactmusic reported.
Theron, during her stay in a Minnesota mining town to research her character for the new movie North Country, thought she could give the locals a run for their money and beat them at the timeless pub game.

The website claimed her dart-throwing skills won her plenty of money and accolades in pubs throughout the area.

"I just needed some extra cash to chip in towards the film's budget," she said, according to contactmusic.com.

Earlier this week, Theron confessed on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno that she's horrified when she has to speak to large groups of people. As she says, "I'm horrible with public (speaking). (Alcohol) helps. Acting is actually quite intimate. It's a very intimate process and it's a smaller environment and it's not like theatre or anything like that. I get blackness and white spots and then I break out in hives (before making a speech). And I'm just always so scared I'm gonna offend somebody or forget to mention somebody. I'm a horrible public speaker, so I'm always nervous."

But Theron reckons she feels just like any other woman ... "Some days I look in the mirror and feel hot. Other days I say, 'I've got back fat'."

Yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment